Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Night Before by xtina

In the morning, I am starting the Whole30 challenge.  I have never done anything like this before, and I am certainly a bit nervous about being able to stick with it.  But, I am encouraged by the testimonials I have found via the Whole30's website, so I'm starting with a large reserve of resolve.

I am hoping to see changes in the following ways:
Weight Loss
Reduce Acne
Reduce Seasonal Allergies
Reduce Eczema
Reduce Headaches/Migraines
Reduce Sugar Cravings
Gain Energy

Right now, I eat sugar every day and take medication for headaches almost every day.
I am very tired; I take one nap per day almost daily.
My beginning weight is 208 lbs.  My height is 6'0".  At the end of the challenge, I will post before and after photos.

Joining me on this blog are Dale and Ru.  They will be posting their own stories here as well.
We hope to provide an in-depth look at what it is like to participate in this challenge, and hope that you will join one in the future!

-xtina

No comments:

Post a Comment