Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 3-4 by Ru

The past two days have been easy again with meals as long as you have enough food to eat. Yesterday I did my own workout at home and did 5 rounds of 30 squats, 15 sit ups and 10 push ups under 13 minutes. Today I rolled and stretched because I believe my off days should still have some sort of physical activity. Obviously I chase a baby around all day but this is something that needs to be done anyway in order to prep myself for the next days WOD.

I found out Im in the "lean" category for body fat so my goal now is to put on more muscle mass. Im hoping I can do it. My blood tests showed everything I was tested for to be healthy except my blood sugar, which is at 5.7. That means I have the potential for diabetes and that scares me to death. I hope that improves throughout these 30 days.

Today I bought Starbucks "blonde" coffee and had it grounf for my Keurig and it is truly delicious without any sort of creamer. Im happy about that!

Thats it for now. When I get my computer back, I can post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment