Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 2 by Ru

This is so easy to do! I think you have to want to change before your mind will fully allow you to or failure is sure to set in.

Boiled eggs and me do not get along so well. i love them but i have to moderate them now. I'm going to assume its the sulfur. Boo!

I wish i could type everything going on throughout the day but it would get boring to read so Ill say this. Food is your friend. Fats are good for you. Carbs are good for you, too. If you have Netflix, go to the instant movies and watch Food Matters and tel me it wont make you think more about the crap you eat and the vitamins and minerals you're not consuming. For me, it was an eye opener and I'm glad my sister told me to watch it.

Day two workout was good. Front squat was 85 pounds and I could have done more but that was our last round and push press was always hard but I did several good ones at 75 pounds. I couldn't lift more than 35 pounds overhead in August. I love my trainer!

Day three is right around the corner and I'm working out at home. No temptations yet and my pms is not showing its ugly face. Hey! That's an improvement right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment