Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15 by xtina

I'm still truckin' along over here.  Haven't had a headache in several days - maybe they are gone for good!  I did pull a leg muscle this morning at my workout due to not being warmed up enough.  Lesson learned.  But it did require me to pop a couple Aleve and ice the leg.

I did take a nap today too.  I was feeling pretty grumpy in the afternoon.  Feel much better now.  My body requires lots of rest in order to heal, so I think that is what is going on if I still need to nap.

Dale and I had our first date on the Whole30.  We walked around Target & then grabbed some steamed shrimp at Publix and ate them in the car.  It was nice and fun.  Good to know that you can always swing into a grocery store and have them steam some seafood for you in a pinch of hungry driving-around-town.

Of course, fresh local shrimp would be a lot yummier...Need to head down to Joe Patti's !

I absolutely cannot believe that I have made it this far - 15 days down!!!  I never would have thought I had it in me.

-xtina

No comments:

Post a Comment