Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 by xtina

Happy Tuesday!
Here is a rundown of how things have gone since yesterday.

I slept like total crap!  I couldn't fall asleep for hours, and I usually have a very on-time schedule of being in bed by no later than 10pm & waking up around 6am.  Not sure why I slept so poorly last night.  That was a bummer.

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs w/ salt & pepper.  Black coffee.  Smoothie (coconut milk, blueberries, banana).  I was much more full today because I put a whole banana in the blender.

Dale and I did some yoga at the gym today at 10am - it was fun. I'm going back again tomorrow morning.

Lunch: Sirloin steak seasoned w/ S&P, cooked in a bit of olive oil on the stove top.  (It was amazingly delicious.)  Also had about a cup and a half of salad greens.  Very good lunch.

Afternoon Snack: 1 banana and a few macadamia nuts

Dinner:  Sauteed chicken tenderloins seasoned w/ S&P and paprika.  Sweet potato french fries.  These were really good.  I made enough of them for us to eat at lunch tomorrow.

I have a headache again this evening. My jaw also hurts pretty badly (I have TMJ).  And I am sneezing quite a bit today.  Dale did some vacuuming in our bedroom while I made dinner, so I hope my allergies will chill out now.

Oh, we purchased some Applegate Farms lunch meats and bacon today, so that will help a bit when I am starving and need to eat right away.

- xtina

No comments:

Post a Comment