Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 1 by Ru


Day 1:
Not as bad as I thought although I did more cooking than I thought I would. Today I made an egg/broccoli bake for breakfast and cauliflower/broccoli soup with coconut milk instead of whole milk and it tasted exactly the same. I also made 2 whole chicken breasts for chicken salad, chocolate chilli and made a quick trip to the store because I didn't have anything handy for the kids to eat so they had rotisserie chicken and potato logs.

I'm not going to run down a list of foods that I ate today but everything mentioned above, I ate.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to "resist temptations and flee from evil." haha I hope I don't crack at any point during these 30 days, because I've set a goal and have to stick to it. I do not like to be a failure so I've got to do it!

Tomorrow should be interesting with a Pre-Workout and Post-Workout meal. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to eat breakfast or just a pre-workout meal since I go so early.. I can bring my post-workout meal with me and eat it on the way home since it'll be easy grab-and-go foods. I'm plan on bringing scrambled egg whites, sweet potato sticks and lots of water.

Day 2, I'm waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment